BuckLite™ Titanium Tree Climber Kit with GRiP Technology™ – TBG95K2V-SG
The GRiP hybrid gaff length is 2 3/16” long that measures in length between the permanent gaff (2 ¾”) and the traditional pole gaff (1 5/8”). These new hybrid gaff climbers also have the GRiP technology that is designed with an inward 3 degree angle. Everyone who climbs is taught to climb heels in, toes out. With the 3 degree inward angle built in, it automatically has the tip of gaff pointing toward the heart of the tree helping to reduce cut outs. We also have the upscale climbing pads like the 3202C pad (Steel) and 32021C (aluminum spikes) you can view in the catalog or the web.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BUCKLITE™ Titanium Tree Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- This is the only climber set in our product line that includes both GRiP Technology™ and a contoured shank. Unmatched comfort in a Titanium climber and lightest Titanium climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- High Strength-to-Density ratio (Strong and lightweight).
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience to easily climb both.
- Corrosion resistant titanium makes these climbers one of the most durable in the market.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP CLIMBER STRAPS
The Patented Hook and Loop climber straps are Bucks newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off hook and loop straps are great for Rodeo participants!
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provide a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
BIG BUCK™ WRAP PAD:
The Big Buck™ Wrap Pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad and added a moisture wicking Dri-lex lining.
- Increased surface area to distribute pressure.
- Thick comfortable pad and moisture wicking Dri-lex lining.
- Features the adjustability of Hook and Loop Wrap Steel “C-Pad” insert for proper climber shank position.
- Cinch loop to provide an extra tight fit.
- Rolled edge to prevent chafing.
HIGH-VIS MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
Introducing our new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturers pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.
YOU’RE THE BEST IN THE FIELD! SHOULDN’T YOU WEAR THE BEST?
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The BuckLite™ Titanium Safety Green Tree Climber Kit comes with our all-new line of blacked out and BuckViz Safety Green™ gear, the kit includes:
- BuckLite™ Titanium Tree Climbers with Grip Technology™
- Big Buck™ Wrap Pad.
- Black hook and loop climber straps.
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards.
Weighing in at only 17 ounces, Buckingham’s BuckLite™ Titanium Climbers with Patented GRiP Technology™ bring the best of strength, lightweight functionality, and comfort together in a climber that cannot be found elsewhere on the market.
BuckLite™ Titanium Tree Climbers were already one of the most popular climbers out, now we have brought the fan-favorite & patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology to these climbers!
- GRiP Technology™ keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree.
- GRiP Technology™ aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- GRiP Technology™ also allows optimum gaff placement on the tree and promotes ease of climbing.
- Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.