AGILITY™ SADDLE – 1480
The Buckingham AgilityTM saddle was designed in conjunction with Jamie Chambrelli, and the team at ArborMaster® Training Inc. Jamie is a lead instructor with ArborMaster®, Connecticut Licensed Arborist and production tree climber.
During development, we looked at feedback around the industry including proper fit, adjustment slippage, mobility of suspension systems, proper support at legs and back, lower hardware options and other attachment options throughout the suspension, and a plethora of other issues with saddles around the industry. The handmade in the USA AgilityTM saddle was designed and built for “Work” with a focus on comfort, durability, mobility, and functionality
- Hook & Loop “stay put” waist and leg straps for easy one-time adjustment for a proper fit that won’t come out of adjustment. Limiting the need to re-adjust your saddle every time you put it on and having sagging or getting loose mid-climb or when your attach your chainsaw and other heavy equipment to your saddle.
- Articulating legs pads and straps that are engineered to give you maximized mobility. The Leg pads move completely independent from the upper suspension allowing for more mobility in your waist and legs.
- New Segmented rope bridge for added attachment options and making length adjustments.
- New lower hardware features options for a multi-bridge setup and a forward lower D-Ring setup.
- New specially designed back pad for maximized support while working. Specialized shape allows for maximized coverage without getting into your ribs and supports your back in problem areas, where a lot of climber back injuries occur.
- New large leg pads for more support and extra comfort around your legs. The pads cover more surface area and are cradled by two separate straps to allow for better blood circulation.
- Independent leg suspension straps adjusting leg shape and size.
- Newly designed gear loops that are easier to reach and to place hardware on.
- Four spots for tool hangers and various loops for racking smaller gear like ascenders
- Handmade in the USA.