Ergo Pro Saddle – 17905
From fall arrest with optional harness, to fall restraint, to work positioning, Buckingham’s Ergo Pro tree saddle covers it all. This saddle is the latest edition in the Ergo line and was developed between Buckingham Manufacturing and certified arborist Ed Carpenter and his physical-therapist sibling Dr. Amanda Carpenter.
*The Ergo Pro is available with a Buckingham harness (17905H4).
*For replacement bridges check out (WE7/WE7R)
**Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
- Designed to fit a Range of Climbing Styles and motions
- Strong Durable Kernmantle Rope Bridge that is easily changed
- Option to add additional Rope Bridge
- Two lightweight Aluminum D-rings
- Full Floating Suspension Ring
- Numerous rigid accessory loops located in various easily accessible locations
- Endless options for gear storage and customizations
- Small accessory carabiners on the sides are perfect for your handsaw and other tools
- Convenient strings on the back of saddle for storage of things like first aid kit
- Moisture-wicking Drilex on back pad & Leg pads to keep the user cool, dry, and comfortable.
*The Ergo Pro meets ASTM F887 standard.
*Available in Small, Medium, Large, & X-Large.