BUCKLITE™ TITANIUM TREE CLIMBER KIT with GRiP™ – TBG95K1V-SG
The BuckLite™ Titanium Tree Climber kit comes with our all-new line of blacked out gear with a hint of BuckViz Saftey Green™, the kit includes:
- BuckLite™ Titanium Tree Climbers with GRiP Technology™
- Black cushion wrap pads with cinch loop.
- Black hook and loop climber straps.
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards.
Weighing in at only 17 ounces, Buckingham’s BuckLite™ Titanium Climbers with Patented GRiP Technology™ bring the best of strength, lightweight functionality, and comfort together in a climber that cannot be found elsewhere on the market.
The GRiP hybrid gaff length is 2 3/16” long that measures in length between the permanent gaff (2 ¾”) and the traditional pole gaff (1 5/8”). These new hybrid gaff climbers also have the GRiP technology that is designed with an inward 3 degree angle. Everyone who climbs is taught to climb heels in, toes out. With the 3 degree inward angle built in, it automatically has the tip of gaff pointing toward the heart of the tree helping to reduce cut outs. We also have the upscale climbing pads like the 3202C pad (Steel) and 32021C (aluminum spikes) you can view in the catalog or the web.
BuckLite™ Titanium Tree Climbers were already one of the most popular climbers out, now we have brought the fan-favorite & patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology to these climbers!
- GRiP Technology™ keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree.
- GRiP Technology™ aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- GRiP Technology™ also allows optimum gaff placement on the tree and promotes ease of climbing.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days
Out of stock
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- BUCKLITE™ Titanium Tree Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience to easily climb both.
- This is the only climber set in our product line that includes both GRiP Technology™ and a contoured shank. Unmatched comfort in a Titanium climber and lightest Titanium climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- High Strength-to-Density ratio (Strong and lightweight).
- Corrosion resistant titanium makes these climbers one of the most durable in the market.