BuckAlloy™ Black Tree Climber Kit – A95K1V-BL
The BuckAlloy™ Black Tree Climber Kit comes with our all new line of blacked out gear with a hint of high-vis green. The kit Includes:
- BuckAlloy™ Black Tree Climbers.
- Black cushion wrap pads.
- Black Hook and Loop fastener climber straps.
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards.
At Buckingham, unlike other climber manufacturers on the market, we put safety, comfort, and a quality product first. Manufactured here in America, this Black Climber Kit is the most cost-effective, lightweight, and durable on the market.
The GRiP hybrid gaff length is 2 3/16” long that measures in length between the permanent gaff (2 ¾”) and the traditional pole gaff (1 5/8”). These new hybrid gaff climbers also have the GRiP technology that is designed with an inward 3 degree angle. Everyone who climbs is taught to climb heels in, toes out. With the 3 degree inward angle built in, it automatically has the tip of gaff pointing toward the heart of the tree helping to reduce cut outs. We also have the upscale climbing pads like the 3202C pad (Steel) and 32021C (aluminum spikes) you can view in the catalog or the web.
*To order your climber kit pre-assembled at the Buckingham Factory, please choose the pre-assembled version when purchasing. Model: AK95K1V-BL
**Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Out of stock
BUCKALLOY™ BLACK CLIMBERS:
After listening to customers who wanted a BuckAlloy™ climber in black, we developed a new matte black version of the already popular standard chrome climber (A95089). The BuckAlloy™ Black climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and won’t break during normal use like we’ve seen from the field. Other offshore manufacturers put aesthetics and marketing first, not safety and product longevity. One climber, based off of a reptile and vehicle insurance provider, even says that the lifespan of their aluminum climbers is only two years.
- Optional long sleeves provide the user with optimum adjustment and not a one-size-fits-all approach like other kits out there.
Buckingham’s NEW Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the tree and promotes ease of climbing.
- Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the tree greatly reducing cut outs.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience to easily climb both.
- Unlike what we have found through testing our competitors climbers, Buckingham climbers do not have any fatigue variation, meaning your left climber is going to be just as reliable as your right climber.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards. Buckingham climbers are the only tree climbers on the market that can say this. Other offshore climbers on the market and on tree-focused websites are only rated to 330lbs. and say that “excessively large people” (those over 200lbs. including gear) will “drastically reduce the climbers’ lifespan.” Their words, not ours.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product lifecycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP FASTENER CLIMBER STRAPS:
The PATENTED Hook and Loop climber straps are Bucks newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off Hook and Loop fastener straps feature:
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provides a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
*Buckingham’s 21401C hook and loop climber straps are patent pending.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP FASTENER CINCH WRAP PADS:
This Buckingham wrap pad features an angled steel insert and cushion through which the BuckAlloy™ climbers are inserted to prevent the climber shank from chafing the leg. Other climbers on the market sacrifice a few ounces of weight for a pad that’s rigid and breaks easily under normal wear.
- The soft padding on the inside provides comfort for all-day use while the metal insert provides stability.
HIGH-VIS MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
Introducing our new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturers pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.
For a little over $100 in savings and a couple of ounces in weight, would you put your life and livelihood in the hands of some foreign manufacturer?