Economy Ergovation® Saddle – 1877
The Economy Ergovation® Saddle modular design that allows easy removal of the back and leg pads or seat section for washing or replacement.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The Economy Ergovation® Saddle features:
- Small dee rings on the bridge prevent shifting and possibility of gate loading carabiners.
- Leg pads are the same profile as the original Ergovation® tree saddle wide leg straps help distribute pressure on the users’ legs
- Back pad that features the same ergonomic design as the original Ergovation® and includes a full 1/2″ of lumbar support built in
- The back pad also features extra padding in the hip region to cushion the soft tissues of the hips from the force of the positioning dee rings.
- Large dee rings allow easy clipping and un-clipping of a climbers positioning lanyard.
- Elastic straps allow additional support to seat section.