The Buck ErgoLite™ – 17906
Designed in Conjunction with C.O.R. Ergonomic Solutions, the patented Buck ErgoLite is a great addition to the Buckingham Ergovation® Family. Modeled after Buckingham’s popular Ergovation® Saddle and utilizes heavy-duty materials and suspension and bridge options.
*The 17906 is available in C.E. certified model # J17906.
*For replacement bridges check out W3-13
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
- Stainless-steel clevises at either end of a high-strength warp speed bridge allows for simple bridge replacement when necessary – Use only Buckingham authorized bridges – Instead of taking the saddle apart, the user opens and closes the locking clevis with common tools
- Front buckle closure (for easier on/off wearing spikes)
- A comfortable, lightweight, and very breathable waist belt
- Lightweight aluminum full sized work positioning dee rings – second set of dee’s mounted under the work positioning dee’s allow the bridge to articulate, quick-adjust strapping
- Adjustment areas for an ideal fit include waist, legs, seat depth and bridge height
- 6 Large accessory loops