BuckAlloy™ Black Climber Kit with Big Buck™ Wrap Pads – A94K2V-BL
The BuckAlloy™ Black climber kit with Big Buck™ wrap pads comes with Buck’s all-new line of blacked out gear the kit includes:
- BuckAlloy™ Black climbers with GRiP™ (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- Black Big Buck™ Wrap pads with increased surface area to distribute pressure when climbing.
- Black Hook and Loop foot straps that make putting on your climbers a breeze.
- Magnetic Gaff Guards in BuckViz™ Safety Green for easy visibility and protection for your gaffs.
The BuckAlloy™ climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost-effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing. At Buckingham, we understand that safety and comfort come first, this new kit will provide you with the safety, comfort, and confidence needed when climbing!
The GRiP hybrid gaff length is 2 3/16” long that measures in length between the permanent gaff (2 ¾”) and the traditional pole gaff (1 5/8”). These new hybrid gaff climbers also have the GRiP technology that is designed with an inward 3 degree angle. Everyone who climbs is taught to climb heels in, toes out. With the 3 degree inward angle built in, it automatically has the tip of gaff pointing toward the heart of the tree helping to reduce cut outs. We also have the upscale climbing pads like the 3202C pad (Steel) and 32021C (aluminum spikes) you can view in the catalog or the web.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Out of stock
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product lifecycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
You’re the best in the field! Shouldn’t you wear the best?