BuckAlloy™ Safety Green Climber Kit with Big Buck™ Pads – A94K2V-SG
The BuckAlloy™ Safety Green climber kit comes with Buck’s all-new line of blacked out gear with a splash of high-vis green, the kit includes:
- BuckAlloy™ Safety Green climbers.
- Big Buck Wrap™ pads.
- Black Hook & Loop climber straps.
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards.
The GRiP hybrid gaff length is 2 3/16” long that measures in length between the permanent gaff (2 ¾”) and the traditional pole gaff (1 5/8”). These new hybrid gaff climbers also have the GRiP technology that is designed with an inward 3 degree angle. Everyone who climbs is taught to climb heels in, toes out. With the 3 degree inward angle built in, it automatically has the tip of gaff pointing toward the heart of the tree helping to reduce cut outs. We also have the upscale climbing pads like the 3202C pad (Steel) and 32021C (aluminum spikes) you can view in the catalog or the web.
At Buckingham, we understand that safety and comfort come first, this new kit will provide you with the safety, comfort, and confidence needed when climbing!
BUCKALLOY™ SAFETY GREEN CLIMBERS:
After listening to customers who wanted a BuckAlloy™ climber in different color options, Buck developed a new safety green version of the already popular standard chrome climber (A94089A). The BuckAlloy™ climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost-effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology:“Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys,” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
You’re the best in the field! Shouldn’t you wear the best?
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Out of stock
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product lifecycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
BLACK HOOK AND LOOP CLIMBER STRAPS:
The patented Hook and Loop climber straps are Bucks newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off Velcro straps are great for Rodeo participants!
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provides a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
*Buckingham’s 21401C Velcro hook and loop climber straps are patented.
BIG BUCK WRAP™ PAD FOR BUCKALLOY™:
Buckingham was the first manufacturer to introduce the industry to the revolutionary idea of the hook and loop wrap pad. This innovative commitment to climber comfort has led to the production of the Big Buck™ Wrap pad.
The Big Buck™Wrap pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad and added a moisture wicking Dri-lex lining.
HIGH-VIS MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
Introducing the new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturers pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.