Basic Tree Climbing Kit – A95089Q1-MS
A climber kit featuring some of the most durable tree climbing gear. The BuckAlloy™ Black climbers, cushioned L-pad, and both upper and lower nylon straps.
- The BuckAlloy™ tree climbers feature a Buckingham’s Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology.
- The BuckAlloy™ tree climbers feature a new hybrid gaff and Buckingham’s Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology which keeps the gaff pointed at the heart of the tree.
- GRiP technology aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch, and allows the user to climb in a more natural, upright position. Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience of keeping one gaff on the climber at all times.
- The users no longer need to worry about teetering on a gaff that’s too long, or cutting out on a gaff that’s too short.
- The hybrid gaff also gives the user unmatched comfort as the tip does not sit below the bottom of the stirrup.