BuckAdjuster™ with Super Fabric – 9A4-8
- A stitched eye allows the user to stow excess tail on a handline hook.
- A multicolored snap hook allows user to easily distinguish it from the snaps on the SuperSqueeze™ or BuckSqueeze™.
- Fabric wear guard to protect the rope from excessive wear.
- A rubber washer prevents wear guard from getting jammed in the length adjusting device (LAD.)
- It is ideal for use on towers or other steel structures and remains flexible in colder climates.
*Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and ASTM standards.
**Also available in 6′ (9A4-6) and 7′ (9A4-7) options.
A lightweight work positioning strap that features a micro adjuster for ease of use. Other Buckingham innovations include a twisted eye length adjusting device (LAD) to properly orient it on the users body belt and a red warning center to alert the user of excessive wear.