BUCK Basic Harness – 68D98C620J12
The Buck Basic harness was designed to quickly and easily attach a body belt for fall arrest applications on towers and substations.
*Model 8E/ add-on shoulder pads can be easily installed on shoulder straps for increased comfort.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
- Quick connect buckles and contrasting colors on the upper and lower sections make for easy donning.
- Includes a Steel dorsal Dee attachment.
- Ideal for the occasional tower climber and someone who has their own belt.
- Leather chafes on the chest and leg straps.
- Friction buckles mounted on vertical shoulder straps for easy height adjustments.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI Z359.11 and ASTMF887 Arc Flash Requirements. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
There are no reviews yet.